Fall Art Kit :: Back to Basics
For 25% off your second child use the discount code “sibling”.
Back to Basics Art Kit
This fall we will learn about the 7 main elements of art: Line, Shape, Color, Value, Texture, Space, and Form.
Through drawing, painting, print making, collage, mixed media and the use of story books we will explore and build awareness around these concepts and incorporate them into our art
This 7+ project Art Kit will include:
- Printed Pennants
- Salt Dough Mosaics
- Color Cartoon Book
- Ice Cream Cone Art & Melanin Mixing Project
- Texture Board
- Framing Space
- Let’s Build! or Create a Creature
Kits will be available for pickup at the studio in Seabright from Monday, August 17 – Friday, August 21.
- Each kit will include written instructions and optional video tutorials that you can access directly on my website free of ads and extraneous information.
- Projects scale to ages 2-10 years. Pre-K will need the support of an adult.
- Single child = $140
- Sibling pair = $245 ($35 saved)
If this pricing doesn’t work for your family please let me know.
Art Supplies needed from home:
Available for purchase at Palace or Lenz Arts (Let’s support our local businesses)
- Watercolors (Prang)
- Oil pastels (Pentel or Cray Pas Junior Artist)
- Bottle of Glue
- Glue stick (Elmer’s is the best)
- Washable markers (Mr. Sketch or Crayola)
- Paint brush
- Tape (any kind will do)
- Black marker, sharpie, or colored pencil
Supplies from around your home that are helpful to have:
- Rolling pin
- Small glass for cutting circles
- Measuring cup (or tablespoon) and warm water
- Flour (good to keep on hand if needed)
- Paper Towels
If you have any questions not answered here please don’t hesitate to ask!
Cancellation & Return Policy:
All sales are final. Should contents in your kit be missing or damaged we are happy to replace them.